His LiFe
Saturday, March 12, 2005
11:39 PM
Took my chance to revise on the Saturday since I will be havin lots of tests this comin week . Down wif bad flu and did not take my medicine, instead continuing self study . Another gamble that backfired since I cant really give the much focus while studying due to my sickness . Getting worse i guess . Even still took the chance to eat ice cream juz now.. A stubborn ass..
it's my-way|`
Talking about gamble, did remind me of the current debate on Government's proposed plan on casino . Dun really check much of people's views but roughly from wad i knew, more and more people opposed to the casino . Did read the recent news about the whole family got killed due to the husband's addicted to gambling . Well I feel very grateful that I was born a Muslim and importantly, being brought up by my parents, who in one another, always emphasised the importance of religion and moral values . Alhamdulillah . Just to share, gambling is heavily discouraged in Islam . For those who wanna knoe why, the answers are more to common sense.. well again I said, the religion is simple ..